Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Contest!

Tyra Banks is one of my role models. She is fin, creative, passionate and hard working. One of the things I love about Tyra is that a lot of people dog on her for her claim to being a Top Model. When she started America's Next Top Model was she a Top Model? I don't think so. But that is what I love. She knew she wanted to be a Top Model (like Kate Moss and Gisele Bundchen - household names that are paid five times the amount of a typical model) so instead of waiting for someone with a camera to decide she should get paid more she sought to be a household name in other ways. She started ANTM, she hosted The Tyra Show, she put herself out there. If you want to be on top you have to work. And she taught me that.


Tyra started her own cosmetics line recently. Her plan is to bring business, Beauty and Badassery to the world but starting up her own MLM known as Tyra Beauty Cosmetics. She chose 200 people out millions of applicants to rep her business and I was chosen as one of them!

To Celebrate I am doing a GIVEAWAY! I don't have any Tyra Beauty Products to giveaway yet, but I know Tyra Beauty will be Big and Sexy, so I am giving away a Big Sexy Hair Powder Play volumizer! CLICK HERE to find out more about the product, how to enter, and rules. This contest will last until the 29th of December 2014. Winner to be announced on December 30th.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment