Tuesday, October 21, 2014

I Moved!

I know I have been a few places in the last year, but I literally moved, like to a new county! I am now working at ULTA in Salt Lake City! I think you will all love it! There are not only advantages for me working at Ulta , but advantages for you having a stylist here! 



1 - Super Convenient! 
Our salon is not only stocked full every retail beauty item you could imagine, but it's located in the Salt Lake City Brickyard Shopping Plaza along with several other big box retailers like Ross, OfficeMax, Zurchers, Kohls, TJMax, Harmons Grocery, as well as several places to eat and more! You can get everything done all in one place!

2 - TONS of Promotions, Events and Discounts
Ulta loves their promotions! If you come to see me, I will give you 20% off your first service! They also have great specials for first time Ulta  clients as well as daily specials! How can you save today? I will be updating you guys on specials HERE!

3 - Product Selections! 
Have you ever been to Ulta? It's like a magical land full of awesome! Ulta  is a retail store full of everything hair, makeup and beauty. They have isles full of covergirl and Revlon (as well as all other drugstore brands), as well as isles full of Urban Decay and Stila (and all other high end brands!). It's the same with hair as you can find anything from Herbal Essence to Redken! Then in the back there is a salon! Which also means there are licensed pros that can help you find exactly what you need for your hair and makeup! It's a one stop beauty shop!

4 - No Limits!
At most salons the owner picks 1-3 brands to carry and that's all they carry. So a stylist might suggest you use Sexy Hair's color shampoo even though they prefer Redken's simply because that is what they sell. But not at Ulta. They have everything! This means you will be recommended to the best of the best every single time! 

5 - Easy Returns
Most salons don't allow you to return products after more than a week, but Ulta allows returns for up to 30 days with a receipt!

If you guys would like to come visit me I am at the Millcreek (just south of Salt Lake) Ulta! Here is a contact info if you'd like to make an appointment!

1202 Brickyard Rd,
Salt Lake City, UT 84106
(801) 466-9129

Prices Have Now Been Updated! 

No comments:

Post a Comment