Sunday, October 26, 2014

Street Style Photo Shoot!

FEMALE MODELS:
I need 1 or 2 female models who are up for the shoot. One will have to have brunette hair (or be willing to let me dye her hair brunette, even if it's just with a wash out dye) and the other a light colored hair that they are willing to let me color like the picture on the Left (maybe a little darker). Both models will need to let me trim their hair. I do not have to change the style or overall shape of the hair, but I will need to trim it.

MALE MODELS:
Will have to let me trim their hair as well. If you are interested in a having your hair colored I'd love to do it, even if it's a temporary color.

APPLICATION:
Models must send me a picture of your face as well as a full body shot of you. You must tell me if you have any tattoos, piercings, ect. You must also send me your height. Models must be over the age of 18. Make sure you are available for the date I mention in the "details" sections

COMPENSATION:
1- Models will receive a free hair cut by myself, and/or a highly discounted hair color (whoever gets their hair colored would be paying for the product only). I am a licensed professional, who will make sure that your hair looks amazing!
2- You will also get free photos from the shoot that you can use in social media as well as in a modeling portfolio, or for personal use. The only thing you can not do with these photos is use them in advertising.
3- You will also receive exposure. My work is often featured on beauty and fashion blogs, and these blogs always give credit to the listed professionals. That means the photographer, model and HMUA will get credited. All I ask is that when you post these photos on social media you also credit me and the photographer.

DETAILS:
1- Please send pictures and details requested in the "application" section to AngelaWoodward01@gmail.com
2- Photo Shoot will take place on November 11th, 2014 in Downtown Salt Lake City
3- Must be wiling to work with me and communicate!
4- For more details about the style of the shoot and what we are looking for you can look at this pinterest board. All of the photos (and the beginning) labeled "street Style" are what we are looking for.
http://www.pinterest.com/angela61950/photo-shoot-ideas/

STILL INTERESTED IN MODELING BUT CAN'T DO THIS SHOOT?
Click Here To Learn About What You Can Do To Get Involved

No comments:

Post a Comment